WinToUSB is a free software application. It can be Windows operating system from ISO or CD/DVD CD-ROM CD to install USB mobile hard disk or U disk, so you can run the Windows operating system USB or mobile hard disk U. Another major function of WinToUSB is used to create a WinPE startup disk based on USB, it can help you keep your WinPE boot image or Boot CD content in the migration to USB mobile hard disk or U disk and that can boot from USB.
WinToUSB main features include:
- Easy to use wizard interface to help you easily create Windows To Go USB startup disk.
- Support from ISO or CD/DVD to create CD-ROM CD mirror Windows To Go USB boot disk or create a WinPE startup disk.
- Support the current system (Windows 7 and later) was cloned into the USB disk.
- Support the use of non Windows 7/8/8.1/10/2008 R2/2012/2012 Enterprise Edition R2 to create Windows To Go USB startup disk.
- Support the use of non Windows To Go verified USB disk creation Windows To Go USB startup disk.
Matters needing attention：
- Windows 7/2008 R2 Windows 7/2008 native support for USB3.0, so R2 must start from the USB 2.0 port.
- U disk speed is very slow. Installed in the U disk and restart the system to take quite a long time, so the use of USB mobile hard disk or by strongly recommended Windows To Go certified driver Install the system.
- Windows To Go You can start from a different computer, so you can take it anywhere and start from a different computer.
- Windows 7/2008 R2 does not fully support booting from a different computer. Start may encounter the need to activate and drive the incompatible problem from other computer.
- The WinToUSB operation requires administrator privileges.
System configuration requirements
- 32/64 operating system Windows XP and later.
- Intel Pentium processor.
- 256M of available memory (recommended 512M or more available memory).
- 50M hard disk free space.
- 800 * 600 screen resolution (recommended higher resolution).
Download WinToUSB V2.7